We welcome you to join us in learning, connecting and sharing knowledge.
Physician Peer Training ICE in Structural Heart Disease & Transseptal Workshop
This program is led by our physician faculty, who review concepts and provide hands-on training on the use of ultrasound in structural heart.
• Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) ultrasound imagery
• Transseptal visualization and puncture techniques
• Fluoroscopy reduction strategies
Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
• Have a comprehensive understanding of intracardiac ultrasound
• Manipulate the ICE catheter to achieve all standard views
• Differentiate normal and abnormal intracardiac anatomy
• Evaluate alternative imaging techniques
• Utilize ultrasound in fluoroscopy reduction
Understand the value of using ICE for safety and efficacy during procedures:
• Apply best practices for transseptal procedure
• Identify strategies for optimum FO puncture
• Recognize complications utilizing real-time ultrasound