We welcome you to join us in learning, connecting and sharing knowledge.
This symposium brings together lower limb arthroplasty surgeons from across the Asia Pacific region to discuss current trends, best surgical practice and patient management outside the OR.
The symposium will focus on how we manage revision knee patients pre-, intra- and post-operatively to improve outcomes for this patient cohort.
We have designed a program to provide delegates with a valuable educational experience combining didactic lectures, numerous case studies and ample time for panel discussions and healthy debate.
To ensure this educational program meets your needs, we recommend that participants meet the following criteria:
Experienced orthopaedic surgeons performing Revision TKA
- Introduction: Can we improve functional outcomes from revision knees?
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Implant choice
- Intra operative considerations
- Infection management
- Salvage arthroplasty
- Future trends and summary
- Case discussions
- Sawbone breakout sessions
- Option 1 - Attune Revision Workflow - RP
- A guided demonstration of the rotating platform surgical technique
- including sleeve preparation for the Attune Revision system
- Option 2 - Attune Revision Workflow - FB
- A guided demonstration of the fixed bearing surgical technique for the Attune Revision system.