We welcome you to join us in learning, connecting and sharing knowledge.
Experts in implementing process change in hospitals.
- How to stabilize current pathway before initiating improvement (Mindset and Methods)
- How to initiate pathway optimization (Mindset and Methods)
- How to measure improvement - Signal vs Noise (Mindset and Method)
- How to ensure improvement is sustained (Mindset and Methods)
The core team that is expected to implement Pathway optimization will be able to create a high level implementation plan after attending this course.
Hospital teams who are expected to optimize their pathway - from any specialty (Joint Replacement, Hip Fracture, Colorectal, Bariatric, Atril Fibrilation and others) - can attend this course. Clinical teams in mid-sized to large hospitals that are interested to learn the best practices of other hospitals. Before attending this course, the current pathway of the delegate hospital should be mapped.
Target Group – Multidisciplinary Teams in P&E Hospitals
Clinical teams in mid-sized to large hospitals that are interested to learn the best practices of other hospitals. Before attending this course, the current pathway of the delegate hospital should be mapped
Team Composition: Key decision makers in the hospital. Minimum 3 people and maximum 8
- Core Team = At least 1 surgeon, 1 anaesthetist, 1 senior nurses. Maximum 2 surgeons, 2 anaesthetist, 2 senior nurses
- Hospital Managers (Optional). Project Managers, OR Manager, Quality Manager, Others
- Other clinical decision makers (Optional) Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Case manager, Others
- Core team + Other clinical decision makers must be at least 50% of the team