We welcome you to join us in learning, connecting and sharing knowledge.
Dr. Giovanelli and team.
The advanced course for bariatric surgery will focus on the multi-disciplinary team approach to offer excellent patient care during surgery as well as pre- and post-op. It involves also technical advice for primary and revisional bariatric cases. The training program consists of a mix of live-surgery, case report discussions, interactive lectures and Q&A sessions to share best practice and tips and tricks, enhancing surgical skills.
Powered Echelon GST, Harmonic 7, Stratafix, Optiview, (Floyd, Megadyne ezClean TBC)
- Drive excellence in lap bariatric procedures with a focus on revisional bariatric surgery
- Enhance surgical technique for primary and revisional bariatric procedures
- Safe and effective use of the Ethicon product portfolio in complex cases, understanding the science of stapling, cartridge selection and staple line intervention
- Intermediate and qualified bariatric surgeons who are leading a bariatric surgical center (app. 200 procedures) and are looking to enhance skills and techniques.
- Local multi-disciplinary team of participating surgeons (e.g. psychologist, dietician, patient manager, etc) will be connected via video conference for interactive lectures on day 1.