Johnson & Johnson Institute COVID-19 Community Hub
Key Articles of Interest
- How Johnson & Johnson is Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- "I Have Never Seen a Moment So Rich in Collaboration, Ingenuity, and Acts of Bravery": Johnson & Johnson Announces It Has Identified a Lead Covid-19 Vaccine Candidate - March 30, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Announces a Lead Vaccine Candidate for COVID-19; Landmark New Partnership with U.S. Department of Health & Human Services; and Commitment to Supply One Billion Vaccines Worldwide for Emergency Pandemic Use - March 30, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Announces a $50 Million Commitment to Support Frontline Health Workers Battling COVID-19 - March 27, 2020
- New Collaboration from the J&J Institute Connects HCPs to Critical COVID-19 Resources - March 27, 2020
- "I Was on the Front Lines of the Covid-19 Outbreak in Wuhan": A Doctor Shares His Story - March 27, 2020
- How Johnson & Johnson's Supply Chain is Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 19, 2020
- Responding to the Coronavirus: Keeping the Safety and Well-being of Our Stakeholders at the Heart of All We Do - March 17, 2020
- Lack of evidence to support the use of darunavir-based treatments for SARS-CoV-2 - March 16, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Announces Collaboration with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to Accelerate COVID-19 Vaccine Development - March 13, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Announces Collaboration with U.S. Department of Health & Human Services to Accelerate Development of a Potential Novel Coronavirus Vaccine - March 11, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Statement following White House Meeting on the Coronavirus - March 02, 2020
- 6 Ways Johnson & Johnson Is Helping Support Coronavirus Efforts - February 11, 2020
- Johnson & Johnson Launches Multi-Pronged Response to Coronavirus Global Public Health Threat - January 29, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Latest on the Coronavirus and a Potential Preventive Vaccine - January 28, 2020
- Have a Zoom account with your institution? Click here for support.
- Joining & Hosting Meetings - Better Connections from Home
- Take a Seat: How should I sit in my office?
- 10 Stretches You Can Do
- Looking Your Best On Camera
- Top Ten Tips for a Successful Video Call
- Cell Phone Filming Tips
- U.S. Department of Health & Human
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- World Health Organization
Wellbeing - Fueling your Energy
- Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
- Free Energy Profile Helps You Increase Your Levels of Energy in All Dimensions
Human Performance Institute® Energy Profile
Being fully engaged and achieving your best self occurs when you are physically energized, emotionally connected, mentally focused, and spiritually aligned.
Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout® App
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App is the fast, simple, science-based way to work out anywhere, anytime.
The Power of Resilience White Paper
Explore the science of stress, and learn how reframing it can fuel performance.
Online Resident and Fellows Program
Providing anywhere, anytime educational opportunities for Residents and Fellows in a variety of clinical topics.
C-SATS | A learning community built for surgeons by surgeons
C-SATS is reinventing surgical skills improvement on a global scale. Rooted in robust research across a team of surgeons, engineers, and biostatisticians at the University of Washington, C-SATS was formed in 2014 and joined the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in 2018. C-SATS is a SaaS-based, device-agnostic, surgical skills improvement and learning platform. It is designed to provide personalized learning and sharing opportunities as well as the ability for a surgeon to seamlessly capture, store and edit surgical videos through a private, HIPAA-compliant space in the cloud. Surgeons of all levels can track their performance and continuously refine their skills and technique based on clinical insights and analytics as well as unbiassed assessment and expert feedback. In addition to having their surgical cases securely stored in a private video library, surgeons have the opportunity to view a collection of expert case studies or seek telementoring sessions. C-SATS empowers a vetted community of surgeons, dedicated to continuous learning in pursuit of surgical excellence, with a valuable platform designed to help advance skills and lead to improved patient outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson Nursing
At Johnson & Johnson, everything we do is about changing the trajectory of human health and well-being. Which is why, for over a century, we’ve been proud advocates for the nursing professionals who change and save lives, every day. Giving nurses support and recognition is one of the most effective ways of empowering them to improve health for everyone, everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson advocates for a world where nurses are empowered, recognized, and valued as critical change-makers in the trajectory of health for humanity.
Visit nursing.jnj.com/home to be inspired and learn more about how to become a nurse, about nursing schools, scholarships and specialties, where nurses are in demand in the US, and first-hand stories from other nurses.
Human Performance Institute
Human Performance Institute® is a pioneer in proven, sustainable behavior change with over 30 years of research and results in the fields of high performance and energy management. Our work with professional athletes, military Special Forces and Fortune 500 CEOs proves that when you bring your best energy to work and life, you can accomplish remarkable things.
Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That's why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world's largest and most broadly-based health care company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. We are blending our heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The AO Foundation is a medically guided nonprofit organization based in Davos (CH), led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
It was founded in 1958 by a group of surgeons who pioneered a new system of operative fracture fixation that radically improved patients' quality of life.
The first AO Davos Courses were offered in 1960, and now the AO hosts over 830 educational events annually worldwide with over 54,000 participating surgeons.
With a membership of over 20,000 surgeons, operating room personnel, and scientists, and an extensive network of more than 170,000 health care professionals in 124 countries the AO builds on its legacy every day – raising standards in hospitals globally and developing innovative treatments to improve patient outcomes.
Vision to Action is an advocacy platform from the makers of Acuvue. Here you will find materials and timely updates to keep you informed on the important issues affecting contact lens patients, practices and our vision care community. The site also features resources to help you make your voice heard. Sign up for updates so you can be the first to know what’s happening at the state and national levels.
Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Johnson & Johnson Innovation seeks to positively impact human health through innovation. We do this by helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams of creating healthcare solutions that improve peoples’ lives around the world. We work side-by-side with innovators throughout their journey, providing a robust exchange of ideas and resources to support their success. Our mission is to create the leading global innovation network to generate transformational healthcare solutions through value-creating partnerships.
Online Continuing Education for Nurses
Johnson and Johnson Medical Devices provides Continuing Education Units for registered nurses and allied health professionals in the United States through the California Board of Registered Nursing. Complete learning modules related to a variety of clinical specialties.
Association for PeriOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
AORN, Association for PeriOperative Registered Nurses, is a non-profit membership association that represents the interests of more than 160,000 perioperative nurses by providing nursing education, standards, and clinical practice resources to enable optimal outcomes for patients undergoing operative and other invasive procedures. Click the “Education & Solutions” tab on the AORN site to locate Free Continuing Education.
Opioid Continuing Education
Ensure you are ready to assess and address substance abuse with these J&J sponsored continuing education courses related to the Opioid Epidemic.
J&J Medical Device Companies are committed to supporting independent educational opportunities for the advancement of medical and scientific understanding in our therapeutic and disease areas of interest.
Each request is evaluated for compliance, available budget, and alignment with the Company’s mission.
The Healthcare Information Network Community
The Healthcare Information Network Community is an invitation-only, virtual community that facilitates interaction with thought leaders on topics of mutual interest from a convenient location on your own schedule. With The Healthcare Information Network Community, we plan to unite experts from all around the world who have a head for health, a heart for teaching, and a passion for patients and consumers. Through your participation in The Healthcare Information Network Community we can collectively accelerate our understanding in research, clinical practice, and more to advance the healthcare that we provide.