The mission of Johnson & Johnson Institute in Moscow, Russia is to provide professional education to Eye Care Professionals as well as informational support to Contact lens wearers.
The facility has everything that is required for theory learning and practical sessions of Eye Care Professionals in terms of contact lens. In addition, it can easily accommodate any meeting or presentation for up to 98 people.
- Sub-dividable auditorium with seating for 51 (15 and 36 when divided) + 6 additional seats
- Six classrooms with seating for 6
- One classroom has extended set of equipment
- Category room with all visualization for Contact lens category
- Canteen with seating for 32
- Meeting room with presentation equipment and seating for 16