The Johnson & Johnson Institute in Jacksonville, Florida is focused on providing education and training to eye care professional around bringing healthy vision to their patients.
Hands-on training on contact lens health and fitting is delivered in six fully equipped eye exam rooms. In addition, instrumentation and devices can be demonstrated for refractive and cataract surgery as well as the treatment of dry eyes.
- Surgical Vision Experience Center: Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Ocular Surface Disease Imaging & Treatment Suite
- 6 fully equipped eye exam rooms
- 3 conference rooms with seating for 10 to 30
- Auditorium with seating for 100
- Audiovisual and communication equipment allowing live-streaming and video production