The Johnson & Johnson Institute in Mumbai, India is an 8,000 square feet world-class facility. This facility is well equipped with a modern operation theatre, providing the latest patient monitoring and life supporting equipment. Simulation and wet lab offering hands-on training, classrooms with audio visual aids and ergonomically designed seating arrangements comfortably support distance learning.
Utilizing the full capacity, the Johnson & Johnson Institute in Mumbai, India conducts more than 850 events and trains close to 25,000 HCPs every year, in collaboration with the Johnson & Johnson Institute in Chennai facility location. With 25 years of experience, Johnson & Johnson Institute facility locations in India, has offered 60+ surgical training curriculums; providing learning continuum from junior residents to consultants covering 20 different medical specialties. The Johnson & Johnson Institute in Mumbai, India looks forward to partnering with you in your learning journey to advance surgical care and improve patient outcomes.
- An auditorium available to host 40 guests
- One board room accommodating 12 guests
- Dining facility with coffee lounge
- Multiple dry and wet labs to accommodate 12-18 participants
- Audiovisual and communication equipment to allow broadcasting to remote locations and within the facility